The school I want?

Some ways I would improve my school is have a field were you can play at the end of the day. I would do this because middle school doesn’t let you go play outside. Also the kids need to have a little break, for doing lots of work!  How I would plan this is by setting dates and seeing if the kids are doing good in the hallways, the cafeteria and in the classrooms. Also I would have a few police officers walking around the school watching out for bullies, so that everyone is safe.  Next, if everyone is good then they will play outside at the end of the day (adds extra hour). Then if everyone is good for the whole year the they will have an end of the year celebration at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm after school that day.

Schooling has changed the past one hundred years by the teachers had a ruler and they smacked you or the desk to wake you up. Also they smacked your butt with it.if you were bad. Also they had chalkboards. They had wooden desks and they had wooden chairs. They also had wooden houses. The farmers 100 years ago had different forms of materials like the hoe that they used looks different today, they didn’t have tractors they had oxen, cows, horses and wagons. Why did they use oxen, cows or horses? What did they use them for? Were they useful? Were they useless? Did they trade them? How much weight could they pull? Could they even pull anything? How much did they weigh? How much can they carry? How much did they work?

When I get into my classroom I set my things down and the next thing you know I here a crash (BOOM). I look out the window and I saw a glimpse of the explosion. I keep it a secret until I found someone running across the field. He was tall, it has big arms, big legs, and big feet. I didn’t know what it was. After school I went to see what it was, it was dark, cloudy and foggy. It was the creepiest thing iv´e  ever seen.  I went  back to my house, I told my parents what I saw. They were nervous to see what I saw, but they had to see it. The next day, I looked out the window again and I saw a sinkhole and the creature was going in it. I was surprised because I could figure out what  they are! I thought to myself if I would go in the sinkhole? would I make it out alive? would I be safe? I went to show my parents to see what it had in it my mom gave me a rope I threw it down I saw saw concrete. when I got to the floor I sneaked behind a trash can. Then a few minutes later the creature was carrying something big, really big it had a cover over it. What happens next?

MuhCreative Commons License Andreas Kretschmer via Compfight

I Can't Get Over Thomas Hawk via Compfight

Bookmark the permalink.